Cookies and Privacy
We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are continuously adjusting our security measures in accordance with the progress and developments in the technical field.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer. A cookie usually contains the name of the site from which the cookie comes, the cookie’s “life span” (ie, how long it will remain on your device) and a value, which is usually a randomly generated number.
Cookies are used to make websites more effective, but also to send information to the owner of the site. Cookies also make it possible to differentiate different users and give each user a more personal and more positive experience of the site visit.
Cookies can not damage your computer. They do not contain any confidential information such as your e-mail address or your credit card details.
Why are you collecting this data?
Depending on your consent for cookies and tracking and what personal data you provide, we may use your information to:
– Make it easier for you to use our website.
– Register what parts of the site you’ve visited, how long your visit lasted, what products you’ve looked at and what products you’ve purchased, to give you a more personal experience. For example, we can present information about products and offers that we think is interesting to you.
– Analyze purchase references (market, customer and product analysis).
– Evaluate, develop and improve our website, for example cookies could show that it is hard to navigate on a certain part of our website.
– Provide you and other customers with relevant information when you visit the site.
What legal basis is there for collecting personal information using cookies?
When you access the site, you are asked to give your consent that cookies are used by clicking “I agree” in the dialog that opens. By doing so, you agree that your personal information is collected, used and transmitted in accordance with this policy.
Does the data gathered from my visit go to 3rd party services?
We use the Facebook Pixel tool from Facebook. This helps us analyze and evaluate the results of advertising we do through social media such as Facebook and Instagram. This data will never be linked to you personally. In other words, the information we may gather is demographic information and technical information, but we never receive your name, social security number or any debit card details through this tool.
Storage of information entered in e-mail or forms on our website
All data you send to us either via direct email or via the forms on our site is secure. We have checked all our systems and storage devices that handle your personal information as well as informed and applied a good knowledge of digital security to our employees who handle these tasks.
If you have questions about our processing of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer via Email: email@example.com or phone 0911-652 85 (the office).
Updated August 15th 2018.